MyFinance ‘REFER A FRIEND’ Referral Promotion
Terms and conditions
- When an existing MyFinance customer or someone who knows about MyFinance introduces or refers a “new customer” who then borrows $1,000 or more from MyFinance during the term of this promotion, the existing customer will be given a $100 reward retail card acceptable at all places who accepts Visa cards.
- For the purposes of this promotion, a “new customer” is a either a person who has never previously borrowed from MyFinance, or an existing customer who has not drawn down a loan with MyFinance for at least 3 years before the date of claim.
- There is 1 x $100 reward retail card available for the existing customer referrer. Only 1 x $100 reward card per newly referred customer loan. Multiple cards will not be given to existing customers who have referred multiple customers on a single contract.
- Reward retail cards will be presented only after the statutory consumer loan cancellation period has passed. This being 5 working days after the draw down of the advance.
- This promotion runs from 1 October 2020 until further notice and applies only to loans that are both approved and drawn down during that period.
- The “Refer a friend” referral promotion is available to personal consumer referrals only and not available to the general business community in the form of commission payments.
- The reward retail card will be given to the referring customers who qualify for them by the Instant Finance branch that approves the new loan drawn down by the new customer as outlined in point 2. It is the responsibility of qualifying referring customers to collect their reward retail card from that branch. Proof of identity for referrer will be required.
- MyFinance’s decision about:
a. Whether a customer has been introduced by another customer;
b. Whether to approve a loan to any new customer; or
c. Any other matter relating to this promotion or these terms and conditions;
Is in each case final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Referring customers who qualify for reward cards must accept their reward card in person, cannot transfer their entitlement to any other person, and cannot ask Instant Finance to replace with cash.
- To qualify for this promotion, new customers must be aged 18 years or older.
- By entering this promotion, participants acknowledge they have read and agreed to these terms and conditions and also to have accepted the terms and conditions that apply to reward cards as advised by the card issuer.
- By accepting reward cards from MyFinance, customers will also be taken to agree that Instant Finance may use their names and photos of them for promotional purposes.
- This promotion does not apply to any staff, agents or suppliers of Instant Finance Ltd or any of its related companies.
- Instant Finance Ltd and its related companies collect and hold certain details of your personal information for the purposes of these promotions. You have the right to access and correct your personal information under the Privacy Act 1993.